Tents are used as a means of providing shelter during camping, trekking, or other outdoor recreational activities. The fabric used to make tents is usually cotton, poly-cotton, nylon, etc., with the following essential properties:
- High Water and Wind Resistance
- High tensile and tear strength
- Good light-fastness incorporated due to Vat dyes or Pigmented dyes
- Rot Proof and Anti Bacterial.
- Flame and UV Resistant etc.
The commonly used qualities for Tents are 8 oz, 10 oz 12 oz, 13oz, 15 oz & 18 oz in plain and RIB STOP pattern.
List of Brochures
|10 oz||10 oz|
|12 oz||12 oz|
|15 oz||13 oz|
|16 oz||15 oz|
|18 oz||28 oz|